John Takes it Personally
It may be your Business, but John takes it personally.
Plain and simple, he solves business problems, not legal problems.
John is a different kind of lawyer. He has run small businesses and participated in large ones. He knows that you need practical solutions that can be implemented. He knows the solutions have to blend the law, finance, business, and people.
He can read your financial statements as well as your accountant. He knows tax as well as your tax adviser. He can review your insurance issues as well as your agent. He has had to worry about 40 people, making payroll, getting health insurance, signing leases, and keeping the IT running. He’s seen how both small and big companies do it.
He also knows that business is about people. You, your family, your employees, and your partners.
Focus on Local Businesses
John solves problems for small and medium sized local businesses in Connecticut and New York. He helps corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. He enjoys helping entrepreneurs and businessmen.
He addresses issues from from start-up to sale. He solves issues related to succession planning and other transitional events. In between, he addresses the operational issues.
So whether your business is in Brookfield CT, Mount Kisco NY or you are looking for Business Lawyer Danbury, CT John can help.
Talk to John to avoid missteps that can cost real money.
Issues He Addresses
- Contract Drafting, Review, Contractual Issues & Negotiation
- Business Entity Formation (LLC, Corporation, Partnership)
- Start up Capital Structures
- Shareholder, Partnership, and Operating Agreements
- Outside General Counsel
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Structuring Reorganizations, Mergers and Acquisitions and other types of business combinations, and divestitures
- Due Diligence
- Dissolution of Businesses
- Business transactions
- Limited Liability Companies
- Business Planning
- Business Structuring
- Employment Agreements
- NDA’s and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Issues
- Insurance Considerations
- Business Financing
Connecticut and New York often have unique laws which require special planning.