John helps businesses and individuals solve their most complex tax problems. He takes the complex tax laws and translates them into solutions.
Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships and Businesses
He has over 20 years of helping individuals, corporations, partnerships and businesses resolve tax issues. He's advised corporations both domestically and internationally.
Minimize Estate, Gift, Income, Corporate, Partnership, Real Estate, Sales and Use, Federal, and State Taxes
John can help plan across the various potential taxes imposed; estate, gift, income, corporate, partnership, real estate, sales and use, federal, and state. He can ensure your income tax, estate planning and business interest all optimize taxes
He can help minimize Estate and Income taxes. You should pay your fair share, but only in the amount required by law.
John has an advanced law degree (LLM) in Taxation and is also an accountant with over 20 years of tax experience.
Benjamin Franklin famously said, "Nothing is certain but death and taxes." John aims to make him wrong about the tax part.
Issues He Addresses
- Taxation of Individuals
- Taxation of Estates and Gifts
- Taxation of Trusts
- Domestic companies and Sub Chapter S
- Partnerships, LLC's, and joint ventures
- International transactions
- Tax planning for family-owned businesses
- Tax implications of succession planning
- Tax planning for start-up businesses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Reorganizations, restructuring, and financing's
- Tax aspects of insolvency and debt restructuring
- Employment compensation issues
- Stock options and executive compensation
- Taxation of insurance products
- Real estate transactions
- Tax Audits
- Tax Collection Issues
Some states, like Connecticut and New York, have complex and expensive tax regimes which require special planning and extra attention. So whether you live or work in Darien CT or Pound Ridge NY, makes a difference.